Registration, Operations and Policies
POLICIES AND PAYMENT
1) Lessons are typically organized in two terms from Sept. to Dec. and Jan. to June. Students choose the frequency of lessons, whether four times, twice or once a month. Summer lessons in July and August are also available upon request.
2) Two studio recitals in December and June, studio workshops every two months and numerous other festival and performing opportunities are available yearly to all students of Angel Music Studios.
3) Lessons are 30, 45, or 60 minutes long. The cost is $30.00, $40.00 and $50.00 respectively. Gas mileage and travel time will be added on to the lesson cost where appropriate.
4) Students are billed per term, with post-dated cheques dated for the first of each month preferred. For adult students lessons can also be organized on a month-by-month basis. Payments made after the 15th of the month will be charged a late fee of $5.00.
5) Lesson cancellations must be communicated and received at least 24 hours ahead of time in order to qualify for a make-up lesson. If notice is not given, the lesson will be charged, and the teacher will be under no obligation to make up the lesson.
6) Monthly balances stay the same where individual lessons are cancelled and made up or not, except for clearly communicated emergencies and extenuating circumstances.
7) Termination of lessons requires a month’s notice in writing to email@example.com or by phone (604) 953-1277. If this notice is not given, the balance of the remaining month is due whether or not lessons are completed.
8) To protect your privacy, Angel Music Studios will request your written permission in a media release form when appropriate, before adding photos on the company website www.angelmusicstudios.com, or other web-based social media.